Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol Review
Tinnitus is defined as the sensation or hearing of the ringing in our ears. It is not a problem but rather a symptom of a possible underlying bigger problem such as neurodegenerative brain disorders, aging or damage to the auditory nerve.
Medication available for this merely curbs the ringing so that the patient can sleep properly and there is no aggravation. But once the medication wears off the ringing returns.
Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol is a 250-page long e-book that provides us with smoothies with ingredients that were initially collected from an isolated Japanese island, that help actually cure the problem causing tinnitus. This makes use of the keto natural blend that improves our brain function.
Buy goods is the retailer of this product that is a registered trademark and an online retailer. The company’s claims about the recipes in the e-book are
- You get guaranteed results for the tinnitus.
- It suggests a 12 ingredient smoothie to be used for 21 days with guaranteed results.
- The book gives a list of foods to be avoided that might aggravate the situation.
- There are a number of drugs to be avoided during this condition mentioned in the book.
The main ingredients for the recipe include sweet potato, kombu, natto and many other natural substances that we may never have even thought about before. The book does not contain or recommend any artificial or chemical substances and thus does not have any health risk.
Tinnitus is usually a symptom of the brain function decreasing or some sort of damage that may further aggravate as we age. The natural products and food habits may help reverse the damage and thus eventually causing the ringing noise to stop. The ringing in our ears is merely a small symptom but the book helps in curing the underlying problem as opposed to the common medications available.
Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol Pros
- The program is easy to follow and all that is needed is to add a few food items in your daily routine.
- It is a natural method and thus does not cause any adverse effects.
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee and is cheaper as compared to the medication for Tinnitus.
- There are many bonus programs available with this as well such as yoga helpful and the trigger foods and so on.
Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol Cons
- The program, though easy, needs to be followed strictly or you wouldn’t get expected results.
- The recipes might not taste friendly and some people might not be able to consume them.
However, considering the gravity of the problem and the underlying disease it implies, this book feels like a lifesaver quite literally. The consumer review so far seems positive and they are happy with the keto natural blend and its effects.
It sure beats the expense and side effects of the numerous drugs available in the market, most of which tend to curb the symptom rather than helping rectify the actual problem underneath. The Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol can be bought online from the buy goods website at a small price of 37$ or from their official website.