Kara Keto Burn Review
“Maybe that second piece of pie wasn’t such a good idea after all.” If these words have run through your mind after stepping on the scale, you may be looking for a weight loss supplement. A product called Kara Keto Burn claims to help dieters shed extra pounds by burning fat rapidly. But does Kara Keto Burn really work? Read on to find out.
Company Behind Kara Keto Burn
Kara Keto Burn is manufactured by Kara, a supplement company based in Denver, Colorado. The company claims that thousands of customers have purchased their product and achieved weight loss results.
Kara Keto Burn Claims
According to the manufacturer, customers who take Kara Keto Burn will experience:
- Rapid and continual weight loss
- Fat reduction in thighs, stomach, and other problem areas
- Enhanced cognition and clarity of thought
- Faster recovery times from physical exercise
Kara Keto Burn Ingredients
Kara Keto Burn pills contain two main ingredients: cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and coleus forskohlii. The body naturally produces cAMP, one of the enzymes involved in burning fat for energy. Coleus forskohlii is a plant species that the manufacturer of Kara Keto Burn claims will increase levels of cAMP in the body’s cells.
How Does Kara Keto Burn Work?
According to the manufacturer, Kara Keto Burn works by inducing a state called metabolic ketosis. In this state, the body relies on fat instead of carbohydrates for its primary fuel, facilitating weight loss. However, achieving ketosis requires drastic dietary changes from the typical human diet. The manufacturer suggests a diet of 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrates for customers taking Kara Keto Burn.
Kara Keto Burn Pros
- Natural, organic ingredients that don’t pose a direct threat to health
- Works via the body’s existing metabolic pathways
- Easy-to-follow dosage schedule: take one pill twice daily with an 8-12 oz glass of water
- Option to order 30, 90, or 150-day kits from the manufacturer’s website
Kara Keto Burn Cons
- Requires major dietary changes to start seeing results
- Physiological adjustment period that may involve increased hunger and fatigue
- Expensive prices range from $49.99 to $199.85 depending on the kit you buy
- Potential to rapidly undo your hard work if you eat too many carbohydrates and break out of metabolic ketosis
Kara Keto Burn Results
Dubious claims on the Kara website state that customers have been able to lose up to one pound of fat per day while taking Kara Keto Burn.
Where to Buy Kara Keto Burn?
Kara Keto Burn can be purchased directly on the manufacturer’s website at www.try.karanow.com. Customers can choose between 30-day, 90-day, or 150-day kits depending on their price range and the length of time they would like to try the product.
Is Kara Keto Burn a Scam?
Based on metabolic science, there is a high likelihood that Kara Keto Burn is a scam. The main red flag is that the manufacturer recommends a complete dietary change, which is the likely cause of the results some customers have experienced. While a ketogenic diet on its own may promote weight loss, the ingredients in Kara Keto Burn do little to help.
Kara Keto Burn Side Effects
Due to its natural ingredients, Kara Keto Burn is unlikely to cause side effects other than mild stomach discomfort. However, the ketogenic diet recommended by the manufacturer has been shown to cause several side effects, such as fatigue and increased hunger, during the body’s adjustment period.
Kara Keto Burn Review: Final Verdict
If you’re looking to lose weight quickly and safely, purchasing Kara Keto Burn isn’t the best option. Dietary changes, rather than the effects of the supplement itself, appear to be responsible for the weight loss results some customers experienced. Save your money and shop elsewhere.